Thursday, July 31, 2014

Smells like Vicks

I am starting to wonder if Delilah is going to associate the smell of Vicks Vapor Rub with having a cold and not feeling good. This cold will just not seem to go away, so for the past 3 days, I have been putting Vicks on her feet then putting socks on her. 

At this point, I am so desperate for her to feel better, I would dance around like a monkey if you told me it would help. 

Of course, I put away all of her socks exempt for two pair, due to the fact that she has outgrown them and its summer in Texas. So this has been happening for the past few days:



Sometimes, I can not even get over how cute she is. Looks like we are having a fancy sock party this morning, thanks to the cold that will never end and Vicks Vapor Rub.


Sick cuddle time, Delilah on her phone and Momma on her's. 
;)



No comments:

Post a Comment