Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Favorite Places: Target

Being a stay at home mom means times when you feel like you are going to go crazy and start talking to the stuffed animals if you stay in the house for another minute. These posts are going to be places we go, when the going gets tough, or when this calendar has something fun we can do for the morning. We try to stay busy and keep it local, gas prices can be a son of a gun, and for the most part try to keep it free, but there are times when splurging is ok and needed!

Target. I officially know where everything is, what new items they have, and could navigate this store with my eyes closed. We have one about 5 minutes down the street, which means trouble. They recently changed it to a Super Target, so that also means I can get last minute dinner ingredients there as well!

It all started when Delilah was born, I went from working and being ridiculously busy, to well a stay at home mom. I had to start getting out of the house, but Delilah was too little and I wasn't comfortable taking her to too many places. I needed to grab some groceries, diapers, a coffee, and where else better than Target? The stores are big, the carts are easy to navigate, and you don't have the normal hustle and bustle of a grocery store. I don't know about you, but as soon as I walk into HEB, something takes over me and I get into fast motion, get out of my way I need those bananas, I might accidentally elbow you in the head, frenzy. Having a newborn only adds to the stress level, so I opted for a slower paced store, that I could slowly walk around, and stop to adjust the baby without fear of getting ran into. I used this wrap when Delilah was a newborn and transitioned to this carrier when she reached the weight limit. I consider both essential for a new baby, it makes shopping a breeze!

I guess I want you mommas to know, there is nothing wrong with going to Target 6 out of 7 days a week and if you look closely, you might start seeing the same, familiar faces. This place was our saving grace when Delilah was super tiny, it is close to home, slow moving, and gives you all the space you need. Happy Shopping!


Delilah's first time sitting like a "big kid" in the cart! 




 Please note, I am not paid to review this store, and that everything I say is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment