Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pretty Skulls

What do you do when your husband collects animal skulls he finds in the wilderness? Well… you make them pretty. He knows that in any other circumstance, skulls, heads, or bones are not permitted in the house. That has not stopped him from bringing them home, they just stay in the garage. I have gotten creative and this is what has come out of his weird hobby. I also have used antlers as decorations. Sometimes, you just can't fight it.














There you have it! Pretty Skulls! 



"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

















**Message me if you are interested in one of these little gems. I would be more than happy to personalize a skull for you. That may have been the strangest sentence I have ever typed.

No comments:

Post a Comment