Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Random Thoughts

Before baby I never thought about going to the bathroom. I mean, when I had to go, I would go. I was grocery shopping today, when nature called. The ol bladder isn't what it used to be, you know what I'm sayin? 

I parked my half full cart, grabbed my gigantic but oh so cute diaper bag (Fairlane Tote), and wrestled with Delilah and that damn cart strap until she was free. I went to the stall that I think less people go into, Im weird and think about things like that, and sat down. Where in the hell is the baby supposed to go? If you are lucky enough to have a companion for the day, well it is a no brainer, but if you are flying solo, which I usually am, what do you do with the baby?

Well, I will tell you. You sit down, place her in your lap, making sure she touches nothing, and try to entertain her while you pee. If someone is in the next stall, they have the luxury of listening to screams (mostly happy screams due to the echoing in the stalls) and baby jibber jabber. Today I debated whether or not to let Delilah play with the toilet paper, instead I very impressively finished, pulled up my shorts, pulled up the zipper, and buttoned my button, with one freakin hand and a baby on my hip. 

Mom's, do you ever think to yourself, "Man, Im a badass!"? Well, today I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment