Thursday, March 5, 2015

Texas Ice Day Randomness

Well Texas, you have done it again! To everyone's delight, I got a text message yesterday saying that our school district was going to close for the day due to a winter storm. Woohoo, a day off! 

I woke up this morning, to yes, freezing cold weather, but no ice. In fact, the sun was shining and it was rather beautiful outside. No ice. No rain. Not one cloud in the sky. But, hey. I will take a day off anytime ;)

Yesterday was a fun day on Instagram. If you search #myoilyday, you will find so many ideas on how to use essential oils. I even added a few to my monthly order! 


This picture is pretty much my day with oils. Love each of these, a lot! 

Yesterday, was also Wacky Wednesday, at Delilah's school. This is the best picture of her I could get.


And Byron really out did himself this Valentine's Day. My gift came a little late, but I absolutely could not have loved it anymore! It is the sweetest, daintiest ring. It is rose gold with a tiny little Ruby, for Delilah's birthstone. 

He did good. Real good.


I was also able to finish Delilah's blanket last weekend. I am in no hurry to get her into a big-girl bed, but when we do, I will have a pillowcase and blanket all ready for her!


On the subject of Delilah and her bed. She has been wanting to spend so much time in her "night night". I mean, she hangs out in there, and doesn't want to come out!

I will hear her sing "Wheels on the Bus", "Ring around the Rosy", "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes", and an ABC remix. 

Do you know how many times we have sang, each and every one of those songs? Pretty sure we are approaching a thousand times. I may cry the next time she walks up to me and says, "Rosy? Rosy." 





Sure, you can go hang out in a confined space, while I cook dinner, clean up the baby tornado destruction path, and get 5 minutes to myself. 

I hope you all are having a great day! I will be over here, wrestling my 19 month old and her shit filled diaper. I am stronger. I will win.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment