Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday... Sad-urday.

I am not sure if it is the crazy weather we are having here in Texas or what, but today needs to stop!

I am being a little dramatic with the heading of this blogpost, Im not necessarily sad, just bleh. 

Byron is sick, Delilah has a runny nose, and I am finding myself covered in snot, again. I am not even sure where it is coming from anymore, to be honest. Byron and I managed to get in an argument over where to eat. I didn't want a hamburger from Sonic because I feel like a fat ass today, okay? Delilah has also managed to not take a nap today, which is funny because I had big plans people. I was going to sneak out of the house while they were both sleeping and go grab a beer. Or a new nail polish color. Or an apple. I was going to do something. by myself.

Well I am not going anywhere, so I am here, blogging.

Here are some pictures!


Kind of a blurry picture, but here is Delilah last night. Supposed to be sleeping. Nope. She is singing and signing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. 

Not sleeping. But cute. I'll take it.


My March oil order! Most of these are to kick a cold in the ass. But the Orange is for Delilah's teething, Peace & Calming for, well, I mean do I even need to explain. 


And finally, Kim Kardashian and her beauty secrets. Would you look at that, she uses the "cheap" shampoo and conditioner. 

What an a-hole. She does have nice hair though.

Ok. Hopefully I got out all of my snarkieness and bad mood. Sorry you all had to sit through that. 

Happy Saturday!







No comments:

Post a Comment