Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Favorite Things: Thirty One Tote

To say this tote holds a lot is an understatement. I got this bag as a gift from my sister-in-law. It was something that I would never had bought myself, but is now something I can not live without. It is not a bag we use daily, but when we do use it, it is loved!


This is our go to travel bag. It holds all of Delilah's diapers, wipes, ointments, toiletries, food, eating supplies, her noise machine, tow truck, and her crib. Kidding about the last two, but seriously, it holds a lot!




For people who travel a lot, this is a must have item. If a spill or leak happens, you just wipe it away with one of the 1000 wipes it fits ;)

This tote is going to see a ton of beach, lake, and river trips in it's future!

There is an insert that fits in the holes in the straps, however I have not been able to find it online. I am sure if I new someone who sold Thirty One, I would be able to find it. Maybe. Other than having difficulty finding the accessories, this bag is a keeper.

The Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote is one of our Favorite Things!









Please note, I am not paid to review any of these items, and that everything I say is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment