Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Date Night (Morning)



 Holy moly! We went on a date! We saw a movie, which hasn't happened in over a year. I have been in my little mother bubble for so long, it was nice to get out! 

I have only been away from Delilah for 5 hours, at most. So anytime I leave her, it always takes about 30 minutes, 2 phone calls to make sure the locks are locked, 1 more phone call to make sure the house hasn't burned down, and 1 beer until I am actually relaxed. Will leaving her ever get easier? Probably not. But, it was nice to get out! 

Is it me, or are movie theaters really loud? I kept whispering to Byron, "It is so loud!" And then an occasional, "So, is that the bad guy?" Apparently, along with not knowing the latest fashion trends, which celebrity is dating who, and not knowing what to do with myself when a meal comes and I don't have to cut it up into tiny pieces to feed the tiny person anxiously waiting to eat, I have forgotten movie theater etiquette. 

I hope everyone has a great week! We will be traveling to New York to visit my brother, nervous about flying, oh so excited about seeing my brother. I will have a post on flying with baby, don't you worry ;) Wish us luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment