Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Favorite Things: Freshly Picked Moccasins

The moment Delilah started walking, I knew exactly what shoes I wanted to get her. We started her off with these Stride Rite walker shoes and those were great and she still wears them on occasion. I loved the flower!

I have had my eye on these moccasins since before she was born, but with the hefty price tag, I wanted her to be walking before I made the investment. Fast forward an entire year, her Granny bought her first pair of Freshly Picked moccasins and I am in love. 

One of the hardest parts of buying these shoes was picking out which ones to get, they have so many cute colors and patterns, we decided on the Heirloom since I am loving gold and polkadots right now. 


Delilah has what the doctor called a "curly toe" on both feet. It is not a big deal, just one of her toes goes underneath the other. It is something that will work itself out with time. So she recommended Delilah have shoes that are not too tight, and these fit the bill! There is so much space in there, so even babies with super wide feet won't have a problem. 

The are made of leather and are so soft. I was worried about her slipping, since there isn't any traction on the bottom, but we have not had one problem. She gets it and runs around here full speed and they grip just fine. 

I am thinking that I maybe should have treated them before she wore them, we had a blueberry mishap, so one part of the fringe is blue, but you can barely noticed and it is working itself out. 

I took her outside and she played around and the hot cement didn't seem to bother her, another one of my worries. It's hot! We even went to an indoor play house where socks are required, and she was able to wear her moccasins because they are so soft!

We get so many compliments when we are out and I swear Delilah gets a little extra sassy when she has them on. 


See what I mean?

If these things didn't cost an arm and a leg, the only drawback, she would have every single color they make, but I am going to have to be selective since she will have only one or two pair at a time.

If you go like their Facebook page, you may just be a lucky winner on what seems to be monthly giveaways. Could you imagine, $200 worth of these shoes! Ok!

They are also super easy to slip on! And as soon as I get them out, Delilah gets so excited!


There is the sass again ;)






When they come in the mail, which is such an exciting day, they come in a super cute bag and include  stickers. The stickers were perfect for Delilah's kitchen, I think they add such a cute element. We love this kitchen set and all of the accessories, by the way :) I will just have to get her another pair of moccasins so we can get more stickers ;)




Freshly Picked Moccasins are one one of our favorite things!




On an unrelated note. My daughter has figured out how to take the cover off of the power outlets. It is now happening daily. So now, we have exposed power outlets and a choking hazard. Not sure what to do about this one. Just when I thought the house was completely baby proof, Delilah reminds me that her curiosity will out wit me, and baby proofing any day. 





 Please note, I am not paid to review any of these items, and that everything I say is my own opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment