Friday, April 25, 2014

Nursery Tour

In the beginning I had Delilah's nursery picture perfect. Everything had a place and nothing was touched. Now, it is a different story. I have moved just about everything around in her room in order to keep certain objects out of her sticky little hands.

This nursery was something I put a lot of thought into, yet it was the least stressful part of getting ready for baby. I remember sitting in the rocker a week before my induction crying as I was looking around the room. Tears of joy, excitement, fear, and accomplishment. And also a little pain, due to the fact that my ankles resembled those of an elephant.

I made quite a bit of the decorations, I could not find myself spending $90 on the crib skirt that I fell in love with, so I made her's for $10.


Jenny Lind crib
Curtains - World Market
Sheepskin rug - Antique dealer (Ikea sells similar)
Bird Mobile - homemade
Light Pendent - Ikea


Shelves and Changing table - Ikea
Growth Chart book - similar here
Wire Basket - Crate & Barrel
Changing Pad Cover - aden + anais
(this one is the permanent cover, however it was in the wash when I took the photos ;) )



Letter "D" - homemade
"You are such a Peach" and "Olive Juice" - homemade
Baby Bottle - vintage



Ladder - Ikea and homemade
Shelves - Ikea
Floor Puff - homemade
Sheep - Restoration Hardware Baby


 



Dresser - hand me down refurbished
Side table - Ikea
Mirrors - Target
Knobs - World Market






If I missed anything and you would like to know where something came from, please let me know and ask! 

Have a good day!










No comments:

Post a Comment