Sunday, January 25, 2015

Is it Spring Yet?

I have finally decided that I am not a cold weather person. In hope that Spring will come a little bit sooner, I have decided to start thinking about Easter and what the Easter bunny will be bringing Delilah ;)

We have always had baskets for Easter, thanks Mom! They were always the best and probably have a lot to do with why Easter is one of my favorite holidays. My husband's family always made "nests" outside for the Easter bunny to drop off the toys and candy, so this year I think we will be incorporating both traditions and hopefully Delilah will one day love Easter as much as I do. With that being said, this is what I have put together for her basket/nest this year!


native shoes:: I have been wanting to get these for Delilah for a very long time, they will be perfect for the Springs and Summers in Texas, now just to decide on a color.

swim suit:: I saw this bathing suit last year and am pretty excited about seeing Delilah wear it this year!

book:: This book. It is so cute! And I will never pass up a chance to buy a book ;)

chalk:: Delilah has never used sidewalk chalk before, and I think she is going to love it! I am really happy to find this brand, which is safe for the itty bittys.

puzzle:: She is really getting into puzzles and stacking, so I thought this alphabet puzzle would be perfect! 


There will of course be some candy, chocolate, and eggs to polish everything off. 

:)

I hope everyone has a great week! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment