Saturday, February 7, 2015

Essential Oil of the Week: Purification

Another crazy week over here at the Citzler household. Delilah had to go to the doctor, again, this time with a double ear infection. I am starting to do some research on products I can use when I first spot a runny nose. I have decided to buy some Mullein Garlic drops and will update you all as I try it. Wish me luck ;)

I have decided to talk about Young Living's Purification essential oil blend. I love it. The way it smells, the way it makes my laundry smell, and most of all, its nasty-germ fighting properties. 



I have been on the verge of feeling really sick the past week, and I have been diffusing this oil, like nobody's business. 

This oil has citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, melaleuca, lavandin, and myrtle. 

It's uses are, but not limited to:
- neutralizing odor
- air purifier
- germ killer
- sterilize wounds
 - bug repeller
- blister relief

I have been putting a few drops in my laundry, and it will come out smelling so fresh and so clean, clean ;)

It will be a sad, sad day when I run out of this stuff. Just kidding. I will always have a backup, always.

I do not recommend ingesting this oil, but sniff and apply away!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


xoxo








Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. Always test with carrier oil before applying directly to skin, not intended for children under 2 years old. Always consult a doctor or pediatrician  If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment