Sunday, February 8, 2015

DIY Kinda Sunday

This weekend flew by. Swish! My mom was in town, which means lots of yummy food and dessert. I am finally starting to finish projects that I have wanted to do for sometime, and others will have to wait just a bit longer. 

Let's get to it!

We started the weekend at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. Delilah loves this place, so much, in fact, that I am thinking about having her second birthday there. She eats the soup like a pro and loves every second of it ;)




A bib and an extra shirt is a must when we visit this place, but the proud look on her face, after each successful spoonful, makes it all worth it.

No trip with my mom is complete without a little shopping, Delilah has her very own baby doll, and it is safe to say, she loves it! She was feeding her the entire way home and probably said "bebah" about 832 times. 


I made homemade diaper wipes, adapted from this recipe, and I am loving them. They were a little soapy at first, but after using them a couple times today, I really like them. I used Roman Chamomile and Lavender essential oils, to complete the mixture. 



I am waiting on a few more ingredients for this diaper rash cream recipe, and I could not be more excited about it. 


I don't know why it took me so damn long, but we are finally Amazon Prime members. Oh yeah!

Last but not least, as you all know Valentine's Day is coming up and I was torn whether or not I should do anything for Delilah's class. Well, I decided to go for it and wanted to keep with some ocean theme because all of the classes at her day care are ocean animals, this is what I came up with. A cute little bag, some fruit chews, and stickers, what more could an 18 month old want ;)



I simply made a whale stencil, cut out hearts, and double-sided taped them to the bag. Easy peasy.

I hope everyone has a great week, and a great Valentine's Day! I think I know what Byron got me (whoops) and I can not wait to share once I have it in my hand. 

And just because her little tired, sassy self is so dang cute...



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment