Thursday, May 1, 2014

Favorite Things: Itzy Ritzy

I am a sucker for anything baby related. Being a mom has put a new spin on shopping. I consider it a hobby, therapeutic if you will, my husband might call it obsessive. In any case, I love finding new products and I love it even more when they work out!

My favorite store is The Natural Baby Company and Austin is lucky enough to have one. If you are a momma and live in the Austin area, you should check it out! If you are shopping for a friend who is about to have a baby, you should check it out! I try my hardest to find my way into that store at least once every couple of months. Their products are thoughtful, interesting, and have purpose. They also keep up with the latest items. If you can't tell, I love that store! On one of our many trips there, I walked away with a cute little snack bag. At the time Delilah was only 4 months old, so we could say it was a little bit of an impulse buy. Regardless, I have now bought two more of the Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens bags, because we use them so much! 


I fell in love with the colors of the Urban Jungle print. I later found the Urban Jungle pink print, but it was too late! I already had the matching set. I still love the colors even though it doesn't scream "girl".

When I bought the "Everything" bag, Delilah was pretty young, but lucky for me, was starting to eat solids. And I quickly became a little obsessed with all of the food pouch choices. And wouldn't you believe, a pouch, a spoon, and a bib, fit perfectly into one of these bags! Anytime we would leave the house, I would put Delilah's food into the bag and off we went!


I still use the bigger bags for her food, only I use tiny tupperware to put leftovers in. Once, she started having a snack time, I decided I wanted needed a smaller bag. They are perfect for the yogurt melts and puffs that she loves to eat!


(On a side note, not sure how it happened, but Delilah has preferred the Happy Baby brand of food, one day I noticed that I was buying everything Happy Baby. I find that very interesting and is also one of our Favorite Things.)

The bags were also, at a time, a lifesaver for when Delilah was having a meltdown in the car. I would hand her a closed Snack Happens bag and she would stare at the print, shake the bag, and manipulate the zipper. She is figuring out that the zipper opens the bag, so I have had to come up with another distractor. 

The best part of these bags is clean up. I will turn the bag inside out and clean with a little soap and water (while I'm doing the dishes for the night), and lay it out to dry. Simple as that! If the outside gets dirty, I just throw it in the washer and dryer. 

The Itzy Ritzy bag is one of our favorite things!







 Please note, I am not paid to review any of these items, and that everything I say is my own opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment