Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Recent Amazement

Life has really been amazing me lately. Mostly good amazing. 

My brother was in town last week from New York. My family is a tad bit spread out, so we don't get to see each other as much as I would like. I have really missed being around family and having Delilah has only made me miss everyone that much more. She loves her family so much, and even though it has been a few days since my mom and brother left, she still very optimistically asks where "Gonny" is. Maybe if she asks enough, Gonny will appear ;)

So, that is one thing that has amazed me lately. How much I love my family and how much I miss being around them. It also amazes me that even though I haven't seen my brother in about 6 months, we hang out and don't miss a beat from the moment we are back together again.



Delilah, as usual, is amazing me everyday. She is wanting to know what everything is, and repeating everything, and I mean, everything that we say. 

No she didn't just say shit, she was saying sit. 

She tells me she wants yogurt. She tells me she wants to watch the ABC song. She tells me to walk away. 

Her hair is growing and here is Delilah with her first pigtails:



Delilah and her first successful chopstick use:


Delilah balances a cup on her head:


Delilah and her love of hats:


And finally, Delilah's big girl bed:



It has been a lovely weekend of spending time getting beat up by my brother. And I wouldn't have it any other way. 








I am amazed, constantly, by this wonderful and crazy life that I have been given. 

I hope you all have a great night! 

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment