Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rain, Boats & Wings

Pity Party. Table for 1 please.

Do you ever have those days weeks where it feels like nothing is going right?

Delilah slams her finger in the door. I spill coffee in my car. Nope. No napkins. Why would there be.

My car leaves me stranded and $500 later, I have a running vehicle again. 

Woohoo, its pay day! Op. Never mind, my pay has been docked because of all of the days I have missed.

waaaa.wa.waaaaaaaaaa.

I was feeling a little down, but then Byron said, "Sarah, go get a damn pedicure." And my response was natural, "No, no. I still have to make lunches, do laundry, clean the floors, floss my teeth...." 

yadda.yadda.yadda.

I went to get a pedicure. And it was lovely. Just 30 minutes. 30 minutes is all it took to shake me of my piss-poor mood. I came home and Byron was doing laundry. Delilah was playing. Delilah was so excited to see me, Byron looked at my toes, and I was reminded of how lucky I am. 

As irritating as things have been, they are not what is important. Granted, I feel like my head is about to explode, but regardless, not important and not what matters.

I kicked myself out of my party.

We had a great weekend, it was tiring, but great. We went on a boat, Delilah played in a little pool, we saw ducks. Delilah loves to dress up and we have had crazy, crazy storms. Here is a look at our weekend in pictures. 















xoxoxo





2 comments:

  1. I just read this post. Don't know how I missed it! I loved it. Just what I needed to hear. And the pictures were awesome! I need to get myself a pedicure, and on a boat, and in a pool. But maybe when the weather warms back up. For now, a chai latte and a happy little man will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete