Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter x3

To my delight, we were able to celebrate Easter 3 times this year. This is one of my favorite holidays due to the fact that:

1. There are no obligations.
2. Spring time is a wonderful time.
3. I love colors. All colors. And it makes me oh so happy to see color everywhere.

We had a whirl wind of a weekend, driving everyday but it was so worth it. Delilah had such a good time with all of her cousins and played and played and played.

Easter was started off with her school party. They had a picnic and Easter egg hunt. When I came to pick her up, she immediately went towards her cubby and wanted to see all of her loot. So stinkin cute!



I told her to say cheese, she responded with an unamused "no!".


This is her "don't even think about taking these away, they're mine" look.

Friday we drove into La Grange, where Byron's parents live. She got to play with her 4 cousins, see baby ducks, and wear her new favorite accessory, the cowboy hat.



It was all fun and games until she tried squeezing the duck to death. 



Saturday, we continued on to Houston, where my parents live. We decorated eggs, cookies, and had an Easter egg hunt. 


Delilah did more eating than decorating, but hey, she had a good time ;)


My masterpiece.




Finally Sunday! The Easter bunny came, Delilah slept until 10 am, and we had an amazing brunch!





She loved those green shoes, so much in fact, she didn't take them off and they became part of her Easter outfit!



I think this was the best Holiday yet, it couldn't have gone any smoother, Delilah had so much fun, and spending time with family was just what I needed. 

Delilah's next big day is her birthday, only 4 months away! Eek! Time to start planning and figuring out how to celebrate this wild child turning two!

I hope you all have a great week!








2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes with her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am sure this is going to be the first of many wild outfits she picks out ;)

    ReplyDelete