Monday, September 15, 2014

2 Year Anniversary

Two years ago today, I was getting ready to marry the craziest, sweetest, selfless guy. After a year of planning our wedding, it became one of the greatest days in my life. We had all of our family and closest friends there to witness our vows and party like nobodies business. It was such a beautiful and fun day, and I will never forget how special it was.


From day one, Byron has always gotten me red roses. We had them in our wedding and I absolutely love them.

I always thought our anniversary would consist of traveling for the weekend, spending one on one time with Byron, and getting gifts. After our family grew and we had Delilah, I realized that just being together as a family is so much more important. I am sure we will have alone time one day, but until then, our two anniversaries have been spent with Delilah and at home, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We celebrated last night with steaks and eating outside after we put her to bed. It was romantic and we ended up having a great time. Listening to music, dancing, being ourselves, and talking about future goals. A june bug decided to crash the party and dive bomb my face, but otherwise it was a perfect night. 

Today, we will eat donuts, fold clothes, chase Delilah around the house, and figure out what in the hell to make for dinner. We will be us.

I never expected to have a baby so soon after we were married, I thought we would have a minute to prepare, travel, and be financially stable. Well, Delilah was the best surprise of my life and our biggest accomplishment. We have done good Byron!

Here is to many more ups and downs, laughs and cries, babies ;), and years of supporting and loving eachother.











XOXO.






No comments:

Post a Comment